Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 12 - Bloodchild

Week 12

Bloodchild

Question one: What is your reaction to the text you just read?

The story was a little confusing to me. I felt a little confused on who was who and what was human or what. When I was reading the part on about the birth from Lomas, I pictured what was happening and I got a little grossed out.

Question two: What connections did you make with the story? Discuss the elements of the sory with which you were able to connect?

I couldn’t really make any connections in this story. Like I said above, it was a little confusing. From what I understood in the story, I have never given birth or experienced what happened obviously but I would probably react the same way the main character did if I witnessed that.

Question three: What changes would you make to adapt this story into another medium? What medium would you use? What changes would you make?


I would probably change it to a horror film. I wouldn’t really change anything in particular to make it a horror film. The only thing I would definitely change is the names of the characters. I feel it would be very confusing to the viewer as it did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment