Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 13 - The Aquatic Uncle

The Aquatic Uncle

I feel like this story has a little bit of a genre of a drama/fantasy. The story is interesting because it has a part of fantasy that the uncle is a fish! I couldn’t tell who/what the nephew is but I think it is a mammal of some sort with paws.
I thought it was a little confusing at first of what was happening, though. But when Lii was introduced it got a little more interesting. This is where the elements of the drama genre come in.

I think it wasn’t a super important or necessary distinction but I think it has some value of it in this story. I never really had much experience with the story with the questions asked but I know quite a few people would have some, if not a lot of experience with the story in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment